13 December 2008

Michigan

So, November seems a very long time ago. . . but here at last are some of my favorite pics from the 10 days we spent with dear friends in two different locations. We started out with Darwin and Joan near Remus for Revival services and ended the trip with Seth and Heidi in Fife Lake. And trust me, there were a whole lot of other friends in between!! It was so good to be a Michigander for a few days. . .

Tob and Tristen with Nick
Darwin and Joan (my very favorite picture of them!)




The weather was beautiful the first part of the week. I was really wishing I'd brought flip flops along for the kids it was so warm! The girls helped rake leaves one afternoon after school. 

Another fantastic day was a friend's birthday party! Most of the afternoon was spent outside playing in leaves and riding horses. Pure bliss for these small Hobb(it)s. 


Sophia, Mahlah (the birthday girl) and Emelyne


For some reason the llama really loved Daniel. . . 


That's my boys. ..




It was so good to see Erma. . .
and Robert and Mary.
Then on to Seth and Heidi's home-sweet-home. . . where babies can sit on countertops and taste the dough.
And where good buddies can enjoy the sheer wonderfulness of granola squares before bedtime.

Sweet friends, Seth and Heidi.


So there I shall end for now. I'll try to make sure it's not so long the next time. I've blogged so many times in my head. If only I could get all of them into the computer. . . 

1 comment:

Kristine said...

here, here! not so long next time, I say!! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails